Who is Zack?
PMD
2003-10-02 14:55:55 UTC
See,you are not only a troll, you are evil liar too calling us that.
Vous utilisateur dégoûtant d'enfant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It seem to me that you must be interested in children since you got
*pedo*
on your brain all the time.
I`m working with children, and I would have shot a pedo without a twink.
YOU HIT A NERVE BASTARD !
It mus be, how you say it, dat time of de month for the pedo's friend
eh? I has made a memo of the noted threet to do harm to one's person.
That sounds like a statement of surrender to me froggy! Nothing unusual
there...

Bwehehehe

PMD
L.S.Lamey
2003-10-02 15:01:55 UTC
Post by PMD
It mus be, how you say it, dat time of de month for the pedo's friend
eh? I has made a memo of the noted threet to do harm to one's person.
That sounds like a statement of surrender to me froggy! Nothing unusual
there...
Bwehehehe
PMD
Yup, yer definitely a brit, Claiming spank when there was no war.

Fukkin cowards.
PMD
You don't even know where france is, do you dumbboi?
L.S.Lamey
Why would I want to?
PMD
2003-10-03 18:32:10 UTC
Post by L.S.Lamey
Post by PMD
Post by L.S.Lamey
Post by PMD
It mus be, how you say it, dat time of de month for the pedo's friend
eh? I has made a memo of the noted threet to do harm to one's person.
That sounds like a statement of surrender to me froggy! Nothing unusual
there...
Bwehehehe
PMD
Yup, yer definitely a brit, Claiming spank when there was no war.
Fukkin cowards.
You don't even know where france is, do you dumbboi?
Why would I want to?
Case you need a dry bumming.