Another great sample of US "Liberty and Freedom"
Webzpider
2003-10-19 18:27:27 UTC
http://www.xopy.com/

Webzpider
James Beck
2003-10-20 14:35:11 UTC
Post by Webzpider
http://www.xopy.com/
Webzpider
Yep, we don't "silence" people because of their point of view, even if
we don't agree with it. The very essence of liberty and freedom.

Jim
James
2003-10-20 16:16:37 UTC
Post by James Beck
Post by Webzpider
http://www.xopy.com/
Webzpider
Yep, we don't "silence" people because of their point of view, even if
we don't agree with it. The very essence of liberty and freedom.
Jim
I think that Webzspider is telling us that certain points of views are
unaaceptable, and should be suppressed. I suspect that the authors of that
web site are in agreement with webzspider - they just disagree on the
details of who the target should be.

James
Webzpider
2003-10-20 23:22:59 UTC
Post by James
Post by James Beck
Post by Webzpider
http://www.xopy.com/
Webzpider
Yep, we don't "silence" people because of their point of view, even if
we don't agree with it. The very essence of liberty and freedom.
Jim
I think that Webzspider is telling us that certain points of views are
unaaceptable, and should be suppressed.
You're in favour for allowing commercials in TV about child pornography?
Post by James
I suspect that the authors of that
web site are in agreement with webzspider - they just disagree on the
details of who the target should be.
I don't ask you about your opinion regarding Nazism since it's obviously
are already allowed in Yankland.

Webzpider
James
2003-10-21 02:54:07 UTC
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
Post by James Beck
Post by Webzpider
http://www.xopy.com/
Webzpider
Yep, we don't "silence" people because of their point of view, even if
we don't agree with it. The very essence of liberty and freedom.
Jim
I think that Webzspider is telling us that certain points of views are
unaaceptable, and should be suppressed.
You're in favour for allowing commercials in TV about child pornography?
It isn't on TV and isn't child pornography. But, aside from that, the
analogy makes sense
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
I suspect that the authors of that
web site are in agreement with webzspider - they just disagree on the
details of who the target should be.
I don't ask you about your opinion regarding Nazism since it's obviously
are already allowed in Yankland.
There are many groups that espose a version of racial superiority. There are
some such people even in Sweden. After all, Sweden has a strong historical
tradition to live up to. Do you throw them in jail for their thoughts? If
not, I suggest that you concentrate on rounding up the skinheads in your own
country first - quick, before they start rounding you up!

James
Webzpider
2003-10-25 22:46:55 UTC
Post by James
Post by James
Post by James Beck
Post by Webzpider
http://www.xopy.com/
Webzpider
Yep, we don't "silence" people because of their point of view, even if
we don't agree with it. The very essence of liberty and freedom.
Jim
I think that Webzspider is telling us that certain points of views are
unaaceptable, and should be suppressed.
You're in favour for allowing commercials on TV about child pornography?
Post by James
I suspect that the authors of that
web site are in agreement with webzspider - they just disagree on the
details of who the target should be.
I don't ask you about your opinion regarding Nazism since it's obviously
are already allowed in Yankland.
There are many groups that espose a version of racial superiority. There are
some such people even in Sweden. After all, Sweden has a strong historical
tradition to live up to.
The Viking era was about a 1000 years ago.
Post by James
Do you throw them in jail for their thoughts?
Not for their thoughts but for their actions, it's against the law here to
make the Nazi salute with a stretched arm. Over there?
Post by James
If
not, I suggest that you concentrate on rounding up the skinheads in your own
country first - quick, before they start rounding you up!
They can't make much noise here since all Nazi symbols are prohibited, and
there's also a lot of liberals and leftists always willing to smash their
skulls.
James
2003-10-25 23:43:45 UTC
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
Post by James
In article
Post by Webzpider
http://www.xopy.com/
Webzpider
Yep, we don't "silence" people because of their point of view,
even
Post by Webzpider
if
Post by James
some such people even in Sweden. After all, Sweden has a strong historical
tradition to live up to.
The Viking era was about a 1000 years ago.
Is was thinking more of the Swedish traditions exemplified by their behavior
much more recently, say about 60 years ago. Slipped your mind? And there are
organized political parties in Sweden today only too eager to uphold that
honorable tradition.
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
Do you throw them in jail for their thoughts?
Not for their thoughts but for their actions, it's against the law here to
make the Nazi salute with a stretched arm. Over there?
As I said, we don't have thought Gestapo here yet. But, throwing people in
jail for a gesture with their arm seems to have little effect on the Nazi
skinhead movement in Sweden. They appear to be a significant political force
now.
Post by James
country first - quick, before they start rounding you up!
They can't make much noise here since all Nazi symbols are prohibited,
That must shut them up. They can't display Swastikas! How can they go about
beating up immigrants if they can't display their Swastikas?
Post by Webzpider
and
there's also a lot of liberals and leftists always willing to smash their
skulls.
And when you have a bunch of Nazi and left wing thugs in the street beating
on each other, how do you tell them apart? Neither group is allowed to
display a swastika! They'd look pretty much the same to me. But then the two
political ideologies always have had a lot in common.

And thanks, Webzpider, for being so forthright in your views. It is clear to
us now that Sweden (at least the one you envision) is a society with strong
Fascistic tendencies. There are the skinheads and their organized political
allies, with web sites at least as virilently racist as the one you pointed
out. And there are those in power, who respond by making a gesture with an
arm a felony. And there are the leftist brownshirts like yourself who espose
beating people up if you object to their political views. And one obvious
symptom of this trend is the murder of national leaders by assailants who
never seem to be found.

Come back again, webzpider, when you have some more insights into Swedish
politics for us.

James
Webzpider
2003-10-28 00:15:05 UTC
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
Post by James
In article
Post by Webzpider
http://www.xopy.com/
Webzpider
Yep, we don't "silence" people because of their point of view,
even
Post by Webzpider
if
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
tradition to live up to.
The Viking era was about a 1000 years ago.
Is was thinking more of the Swedish traditions exemplified by their behavior
much more recently, say about 60 years ago. Slipped your mind?
I'm looking forward that you'll refresh it - it would be interesting to know
what has upset you fascists.
Post by Webzpider
And there are
organized political parties in Sweden today only too eager to uphold that
honorable tradition.
As I mentioned earlier, thougths aren't against the law, just some actions.
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
Do you throw them in jail for their thoughts?
Not for their thoughts but for their actions, it's against the law here to
make the Nazi salute with a stretched arm. Over there?
As I said, we don't have thought Gestapo here yet.
Taking your worldwide actions into account - you are the Gestapo.
Post by Webzpider
But, throwing people in
jail for a gesture with their arm seems to have little effect on the Nazi
skinhead movement in Sweden.
People don't break the law over there?
Post by Webzpider
They appear to be a significant political force now.
Only in your wet dreams.
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
country first - quick, before they start rounding you up!
They can't make much noise here since all Nazi symbols are prohibited,
That must shut them up. They can't display Swastikas! How can they go about
beating up immigrants if they can't display their Swastikas?
It's the opposite, immigrants go about beating, robbing, raping and killing
true
Swedes. It's proved by the statistics - the immigrants are about 10 % of
the
population but 20 % of them are imprisoned.
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
and
there's also a lot of liberals and leftists always willing to smash their
skulls.
And when you have a bunch of Nazi and left wing thugs in the street beating
on each other, how do you tell them apart?
Didn't you just call them skinheads?
Post by Webzpider
Neither group is allowed to display a swastika!
Somehow I don't think the leftists are too eager to display a swastika.
Post by Webzpider
They'd look pretty much the same to me.
You urgently need an appointment with your optician.
Post by Webzpider
But then the two
political ideologies always have had a lot in common.
Let's see - fascists love the US, leftists hate it - I don't feel that's
a lot in common.
Post by Webzpider
And thanks, Webzpider, for being so forthright in your views.
Don't mention it.
Post by Webzpider
It is clear to
us now that Sweden (at least the one you envision) is a society with strong
Fascistic tendencies.
Whatever gave you that idea? You really need to talk to your shrink, you
gun loons are something special.
Post by Webzpider
There are the skinheads and their organized political
allies, with web sites at least as virilently racist as the one you pointed
out.
How many links to US fascist and rightwing web sites would you like me
to point out ?
Post by Webzpider
And there are those in power, who respond by making a gesture with an
arm a felony.
I can imagine why it's not a felony over there.
Post by Webzpider
And there are the leftist brownshirts
What's a leftist brownshirts? Sounds a bit contradictory to me.
Post by Webzpider
like yourself who espose
beating people up if you object to their political views.
Where, oh where, have expressed my wish to beat up people?
Post by Webzpider
And one obvious
symptom of this trend is the murder of national leaders by assailants who
never seem to be found.
Regarding the PM Olof Palme his murder is found, but just like in the
O.J.Simpson
case he slipped away due to smart lawyers and lack of evidences.

The one who killed our foreign minister Anna Lindh this year is arrested,
there's
DNA evidences against him. He's an immigrant from Yugoslavia - immigrants
are
also over-represented when it comes to assassination of our national
leaders.
Post by Webzpider
Come back again, webzpider, when you have some more insights into Swedish
politics for us.
Come back again when you have knowledge about - anything - outside the US.

Webzpider
Webzpider
2003-10-28 00:17:39 UTC
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
Post by James
In article
Post by Webzpider
http://www.xopy.com/
Webzpider
Yep, we don't "silence" people because of their point of view,
even
Post by Webzpider
if
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
tradition to live up to.
The Viking era was about a 1000 years ago.
Is was thinking more of the Swedish traditions exemplified by their behavior
much more recently, say about 60 years ago. Slipped your mind?
I'm looking forward that you'll refresh it - would be interesting to know
what has upset you fascists, perhaps our aid and support to the Finnish
people during their struggle against your old pal and companion Stalin.
Post by Webzpider
And there are
organized political parties in Sweden today only too eager to uphold that
honorable tradition.
As I mentioned earlier, thougths aren't against the law, merely illegal
actions.
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
Do you throw them in jail for their thoughts?
Not for their thoughts but for their actions, it's against the law here to
make the Nazi salute with a stretched arm. Over there?
As I said, we don't have thought Gestapo here yet.
Taking your worldwide actions into account - you lot are the Gestapo.
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
It is clear to
us now that Sweden (at least the one you envision) is a society with strong
Fascistic tendencies.
Whatever gave you that idea? You really need to consult your shrink, you
Post by Webzpider
And one obvious
symptom of this trend is the murder of national leaders by assailants who
never seem to be found.
Regarding the PM Olof Palme his murder is found, but just like in the
O.J.Simpson case he slipped away due to smart lawyers and weak

Webzpider
Paul (Oz)
2003-10-28 01:25:38 UTC
<snip>
Post by James
Post by James
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
There are many groups that espose a version of racial superiority.
There
Post by James
Post by Webzpider
are
Post by James
much more recently, say about 60 years ago. Slipped your mind?
I'm looking forward that you'll refresh it - would be interesting to know
what has upset you fascists, perhaps our aid and support to the Finnish
people during their struggle against your old pal and companion Stalin.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you guys selling steel to Germany about
60 years ago?
Post by James
Post by James
And there are
organized political parties in Sweden today only too eager to uphold that
honorable tradition.
As I mentioned earlier, thougths aren't against the law, merely illegal
actions.
Don't you believe that a true democracy should allow free political
expression?

<snip>
Webzpider
2003-10-28 22:26:17 UTC
Post by Paul (Oz)
<snip>
Post by James
Post by James
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
There are many groups that espose a version of racial superiority.
There
Post by James
Post by Webzpider
are
Post by James
much more recently, say about 60 years ago. Slipped your mind?
I'm looking forward that you'll refresh it - would be interesting to know
what has upset you fascists, perhaps our aid and support to the Finnish
people during their struggle against your old pal and companion Stalin.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you guys selling steel to Germany about
60 years ago?
Not steel but iron ore just like we were selling machinery and ball bearings
to the British etc. We were trading with the whole world since we were and
are neutral, just like you lot the first 27 months of the war, before the
Nips attacked you and the Krauts declared you war.
Without that I imagine you would never had joined the war.
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by James
Post by James
honorable tradition.
As I mentioned earlier, thougths aren't against the law, merely illegal
actions.
Don't you believe that a true democracy should allow free political
expression?
Within limits, we don't like riots in the streets, unlike you we don't have
a national guard to call for help, since our military forces are prohibited
by law to act domestically in peace time.
Bill Clinton - America's Kid Fucker
2003-10-28 23:17:46 UTC
Post by Webzpider
Within limits, we don't like riots in the streets, unlike you we
don't have a national guard to call for help, since our military
forces are prohibited by law to act domestically in peace time.
I don't blame ya. Every time Euros let the military on to your
streets, they start another damned world war.

I did my funky thing in Kosovo, though, didn't I?

Yours,
Bubba
Paul (Oz)
2003-10-28 23:29:45 UTC
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
<snip>
Post by James
Post by James
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
There are many groups that espose a version of racial superiority.
There
Post by James
Post by Webzpider
are
Post by Paul (Oz)
60 years ago?
Not steel but iron ore just like we were selling machinery and ball bearings
to the British etc. We were trading with the whole world since we were and
are neutral, just like you lot the first 27 months of the war, before the
Nips attacked you and the Krauts declared you war.
Without that I imagine you would never had joined the war.
Check my name, Oz = Australia.

I guess being neutral makes it ok to take profit from both sides during a
war. Obviously the fact that what you are selling will be turned into
weapons doesn't matter to you.
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by James
Post by James
honorable tradition.
As I mentioned earlier, thougths aren't against the law, merely illegal
actions.
Don't you believe that a true democracy should allow free political
expression?
Within limits, we don't like riots in the streets, unlike you we don't have
a national guard to call for help, since our military forces are prohibited
by law to act domestically in peace time.
A Nazi salute is not rioting in the streets. Arrest the rioters if you have
a problem. A truly democratic society should *not*, however, restrict any
political ideology, including their symbols.
Eddy_Down
2003-10-29 10:48:05 UTC
Post by Paul (Oz)
A Nazi salute is not rioting in the streets. Arrest the rioters if you have
a problem. A truly democratic society should *not*, however, restrict any
political ideology, including their symbols.
Thge irony is the Americans are claiming that the Iraqis are free, yet
get upset when the Iraqis start protesting in the streets about American
occupation.
David Lentz
2003-10-29 12:41:44 UTC
Eddy_Down wrote:

<snip>
Post by Eddy_Down
Post by Paul (Oz)
a problem. A truly democratic society should *not*, however, restrict any
political ideology, including their symbols.
Thge irony is the Americans are claiming that the Iraqis are free, yet
get upset when the Iraqis start protesting in the streets about American
occupation.
Funny most of the activity has not been directed against the
occupation but rather against the Iraqi people. Blowing up the
International Red Cross building sure indicates the mentality of
the terrorists. They target anybody trying to help the Iraqi
peoples.

David
Eddy_Down
2003-10-29 12:57:40 UTC
Post by Paul (Oz)
<snip>
Post by Eddy_Down
Post by Paul (Oz)
a problem. A truly democratic society should *not*, however, restrict any
political ideology, including their symbols.
Thge irony is the Americans are claiming that the Iraqis are free, yet
get upset when the Iraqis start protesting in the streets about American
occupation.
Funny most of the activity has not been directed against the
occupation but rather against the Iraqi people.
So all the dead American soldiers were just unlucky to be caught in the
crossfire?

Blowing up the
Post by Paul (Oz)
International Red Cross building sure indicates the mentality of
the terrorists.
That's precisely what the USA did in Afghanistan.
Post by Paul (Oz)
They target anybody trying to help the Iraqi peoples.
So why aren't the Americans safe then?
David
Larry Jandro
2003-10-29 16:44:52 UTC
Post by Eddy_Down
Thge irony is the Americans are claiming that the Iraqis are
free, yet get upset when the Iraqis start protesting in the
streets about American
occupation.
No one gets upset when Iraqis protest. We get upset when they throw
bombs.
--
Larry Jandro - Remove spamtrap in ALLCAPS to e-mail

"Lord, are we worthy of the task that lies before us,
or are we just jerking off..?"
Little John
2003-10-29 17:26:42 UTC
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:48:05 GMT, in a fit of unbridled digital verbosity, once
again proving the problem is located between the seat and the keyboard,
Eddy_Down <***@fec.com> two-fingered to all:

|>Paul (Oz) wrote:
|>

|>> A Nazi salute is not rioting in the streets. Arrest the rioters if you have
|>> a problem. A truly democratic society should *not*, however, restrict any
|>> political ideology, including their symbols.
|>>

|>Thge irony is the Americans are claiming that the Iraqis are free, yet
|>get upset when the Iraqis start protesting in the streets about American
|> occupation.

Leave it to drunkEd to confuse protesting with rioting. Leave it to drunkEd to
confuse bombing with protesting. Leave it to drunkEd to confuse shooting with
protesting. IOW, leave it to drunkEd to confuse terror attacks with peaceful
protests.

jammin1-at-jammin1-dot-com

jammin1's Resources
www.jammin1.com
James
2003-10-29 17:50:44 UTC
Post by Eddy_Down
Post by Paul (Oz)
A Nazi salute is not rioting in the streets. Arrest the rioters if you have
a problem. A truly democratic society should *not*, however, restrict any
political ideology, including their symbols.
Thge irony is the Americans are claiming that the Iraqis are free, yet
get upset when the Iraqis start protesting in the streets about American
occupation.
It's called "the strawman fallacy". You create an argument (the existence
of some unnamed Americans who "get upset") that has nothing to do with the
argument being presented (Swedes throwing people in jail for a gesture with
their arm) and then respond to your own strawman argument, rather than to
that of your opponent. This use of this fallacious argument is a clear
indication that you had no direct response.

Yes. Swedes do throw people in jail for waving their arm in a "politically
incorrect" manner or displaying non-PC icons. Yes, other Swedes advocate
beating them up for such behavior. Yes, those are symptoms of a Facsist
society.

James
Webzpider
2003-10-29 23:14:32 UTC
Post by James
Post by Eddy_Down
Post by Paul (Oz)
A Nazi salute is not rioting in the streets. Arrest the rioters if
you
Post by James
have
Post by Eddy_Down
Post by Paul (Oz)
political ideology, including their symbols.
Thge irony is the Americans are claiming that the Iraqis are free, yet
get upset when the Iraqis start protesting in the streets about American
occupation.
It's called "the strawman fallacy". You create an argument (the existence
of some unnamed Americans who "get upset") that has nothing to do with the
argument being presented
(Swedes throwing people in jail for a gesture
with their arm)
Your mind is full of fantasies, it's not any gesture, it's the Nazi
salute, a symbol for the Nazism and all the atrocities committed
by its fellow travellers.
And no, making the Nazi salute isn't qualifying for a jail sentence,
it's liable to a fine.
Post by James
and then respond to your own strawman argument, rather than to
that of your opponent. This use of this fallacious argument is a clear
indication that you had no direct response.
Yes. Swedes do throw people in jail for waving their arm in a "politically
incorrect" manner or displaying non-PC icons.
No we don't, having trouble with the truth?
Why am I not surprised that you allow Nazi salutes in the streets?
Oh I forgot - you gave shelter to a lot of Nazis after the war,
in fact they made it possible for you to enter the space.
Post by James
Yes, other Swedes advocate beating them up for such behavior.
Advocate isn't against the law, merely excute it.
Post by James
Yes, those are symptoms of a Facsist society.
Bwahahahaha - a country with a history like yours - supporting every
little banana republic dictator in the world, after CIA have orchestrated
a coup to put him in power, is a true sign of a Fascist state.

Unlike your society our cops don't spank the shit out of dark-skinned
people just for speeding, as seen on our TV.

Webzpider
James
2003-10-30 00:27:31 UTC
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
Post by Eddy_Down
Post by Paul (Oz)
A Nazi salute is not rioting in the streets. Arrest the rioters if
you
Post by James
have
Post by Eddy_Down
Post by Paul (Oz)
political ideology, including their symbols.
Thge irony is the Americans are claiming that the Iraqis are free, yet
get upset when the Iraqis start protesting in the streets about American
occupation.
It's called "the strawman fallacy". You create an argument (the existence
of some unnamed Americans who "get upset") that has nothing to do with the
argument being presented
(Swedes throwing people in jail for a gesture
with their arm)
Your mind is full of fantasies, it's not any gesture, it's the Nazi
salute, a symbol for the Nazism and all the atrocities committed
by its fellow travellers.
It's a gesture which is considered contrary to the interests of the state,
for whatever reason. The State has now established that they have the power
to ban arm movements. You're just debating the details as to when this power
should be employed.
Post by Webzpider
And no, making the Nazi salute isn't qualifying for a jail sentence,
it's liable to a fine.
Thanks for the correction. Today, fines. Why not jail tomorrow?
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
and then respond to your own strawman argument, rather than to
that of your opponent. This use of this fallacious argument is a clear
indication that you had no direct response.
Yes. Swedes do throw people in jail for waving their arm in a "politically
incorrect" manner or displaying non-PC icons.
No we don't, having trouble with the truth?
Why am I not surprised that you allow Nazi salutes in the streets?
We permit much to go on in the streets. For example, we also allow equally
repugnant display of communist symbols, despite the fact that they are
closely associated with a dictatorship wich was even more repressive and
cruel than Hitler's. I would expect that your sensitivity to icons of
repression and mass murder would lead you to ban these, too. No? I wonder
why not.
Post by Webzpider
Oh I forgot - you gave shelter to a lot of Nazis after the war,
in fact they made it possible for you to enter the space.
Selective memory again, webzpider. You have conveniently erased from your
memory the close relationship between Sweden and Nazi Germany during WW2. If
you want some elaboration on the issue, just check with your neighbors to
the West. They haven't forgotten it.
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
Yes, other Swedes advocate beating them up for such behavior.
Advocate isn't against the law, merely excute it.
Nevertheless, there are some of you leftist brownshirts who do advocate it.
Are there any who will follow through with your Facsist views, or do you
leave action to the Nazis alone?
Post by Webzpider
a coup to put him in power, is a true sign of a Fascist state.
No. In fact that has little to do with the practice of Facsism.

nned
James
Webzpider
2003-11-13 02:16:49 UTC
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
Post by Eddy_Down
Post by Paul (Oz)
A Nazi salute is not rioting in the streets. Arrest the rioters if
you
Post by James
have
Post by Eddy_Down
Post by Paul (Oz)
a problem. A truly democratic society should *not*, however,
restrict
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
any
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
argument being presented
(Swedes throwing people in jail for a gesture
with their arm)
Your mind is full of fantasies, it's not any gesture, it's the Nazi
salute, a symbol for the Nazism and all the atrocities committed
by its fellow travellers.
It's a gesture which is considered contrary to the interests of the state,
for whatever reason.
Not in your Nazi state, apparently.
Post by Webzpider
And no, making the Nazi salute isn't qualifying for a jail sentence,
it's liable to a fine.
Thanks for the correction. Today, fines. Why not jail tomorrow?
Apart from you, building jails isn't big business in this country.
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
incorrect" manner or displaying non-PC icons.
No we don't, having trouble with the truth?
Why am I not surprised that you allow Nazi salutes in the streets?
We permit much to go on in the streets. For example, we also allow equally
repugnant display of communist symbols, despite the fact that they are
closely associated with a dictatorship wich was even more repressive and
cruel than Hitler's.
Well, seems everything is allowed for the winners of WWII.
Post by Paul (Oz)
I would expect that your sensitivity to icons of
repression and mass murder would lead you to ban these, too. No? I wonder
why not.
So far, we haven't seen any proofs of any Soviet Auschwitz, Treblinka,
Belsen,
Sobibor, Theresienstadt etc.
There isn't any survivors from Soviet death camps living here, but survivors
from the holocaust are indeed.
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Oh I forgot - you gave shelter to a lot of Nazis after the war,
in fact they made it possible for you to enter the space.
Selective memory again, webzpider. You have conveniently erased from your
memory the close relationship between Sweden and Nazi Germany during WW2. If
you want some elaboration on the issue, just check with your neighbors to
the West. They haven't forgotten it.
Sad to say but we gave shelter to a lot of those trolls from the homeland of
Vidkun Quisling.
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
Yes, other Swedes advocate beating them up for such behavior.
Advocate isn't against the law, merely excute it.
Nevertheless, there are some of you leftist brownshirts who do advocate it.
You have fraternized too much with your brownshirts, you see them
everywhere.

Webzpider
James
2003-11-13 08:52:59 UTC
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
Post by Eddy_Down
Post by Paul (Oz)
A Nazi salute is not rioting in the streets. Arrest the rioters
if
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
you
Post by James
have
Post by Eddy_Down
Post by Paul (Oz)
a problem. A truly democratic society should *not*, however,
restrict
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
any
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
argument being presented
(Swedes throwing people in jail for a gesture
with their arm)
Your mind is full of fantasies, it's not any gesture, it's the Nazi
salute, a symbol for the Nazism and all the atrocities committed
by its fellow travellers.
It's a gesture which is considered contrary to the interests of the state,
for whatever reason.
Not in your Nazi state, apparently.
No. Nobody here has gotten around to banning arm movements yet.
Post by Paul (Oz)
to ban arm movements. You're just debating the details as to when this
power
Post by Paul (Oz)
should be employed.
Post by Webzpider
And no, making the Nazi salute isn't qualifying for a jail sentence,
it's liable to a fine.
Thanks for the correction. Today, fines. Why not jail tomorrow?
Apart from you, building jails isn't big business in this country.
Well, the must have started building them, for contrary to your lie, people
in Sweden have been sentenced to jail (for up to a month) for making a
banned arm motion.
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Paul (Oz)
I would expect that your sensitivity to icons of
repression and mass murder would lead you to ban these, too. No? I wonder
why not.
So far, we haven't seen any proofs of any Soviet Auschwitz, Treblinka,
Belsen,
Sobibor, Theresienstadt etc.
There also some (Nazi sympathizers) who deny the existence of those places.

Try reading "One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich", if you want a direct
description. There were some in Sweden who admired the book enough to award
the author a small prize.
Post by Webzpider
There isn't any survivors from Soviet death camps living here, but survivors
from the holocaust are indeed.
No. There weren't that many survivors of Soviet death camps. And the living
certainly wouldn't have moved to Sweden.
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Oh I forgot - you gave shelter to a lot of Nazis after the war,
in fact they made it possible for you to enter the space.
Selective memory again, webzpider. You have conveniently erased from your
memory the close relationship between Sweden and Nazi Germany during
WW2.
Post by Webzpider
If
Post by Paul (Oz)
you want some elaboration on the issue, just check with your neighbors to
the West. They haven't forgotten it.
Sad to say but we gave shelter to a lot of those trolls from the homeland of
Vidkun Quisling.
Yes. There were Nazi sympathizers in Norway, too. And there were good people
in Sweden who helped the Norwegians and Danes. But for the most part, the
Swedes just sat on their asses during WW2 and collected the profits they
gained from trading with the Nazis - at least until it was clear that the
Nazis would lose.

I must share with you an amusing sight that I saw recently at the
Swedish-Norwegian border. All those "trolls", as you characterize them, were
coming across the border with their troll money to buy cheap goods being
sold out of trailers by the Swedes. It was a bit like shopping in Mexico,
except for the food.
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
Yes, other Swedes advocate beating them up for such behavior.
Advocate isn't against the law, merely excute it.
Nevertheless, there are some of you leftist brownshirts who do advocate
it.
You have fraternized too much with your brownshirts, you see them
everywhere.
I know little about Brownshirts, except what I have learned from history.
They were a Nazi organization that went about beating up their political
enemies with clubs. I look to you for education on the subject. You seem to
an expert and an advocate of their tactics.

James
Webzpider
2003-10-29 23:32:38 UTC
Post by James
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
<snip>
Post by James
Post by James
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
There are many groups that espose a version of racial
superiority.
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by James
There
Post by James
Post by Webzpider
are
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
to the British etc. We were trading with the whole world since we were and
are neutral, just like you lot the first 27 months of the war, before the
Nips attacked you and the Krauts declared you war.
Without that I imagine you would never had joined the war.
Check my name, Oz = Australia.
Sorry, I believed you were the tin head in "The Wizard of OZ" :-)
Post by James
I guess being neutral makes it ok to take profit from both sides during a
war. Obviously the fact that what you are selling will be turned into
weapons doesn't matter to you.
There were other rules in those days, Sweden's position in no-mans-land
was very fragile, threatened from all directions.
Nowadays our weapon manufacturers are prohibited by law to sell to any
country involved in a conflict, there's a special supervising authority.
Post by James
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
by law to act domestically in peace time.
A Nazi salute is not rioting in the streets. Arrest the rioters if you have
a problem. A truly democratic society should *not*, however, restrict any
political ideology, including their symbols.
You wouldn't mind to watch a demonstration in support for having
barbecued babies for lunch?

Webzpider
Paul (Oz)
2003-10-30 03:05:33 UTC
<snip>
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
I guess being neutral makes it ok to take profit from both sides during a
war. Obviously the fact that what you are selling will be turned into
weapons doesn't matter to you.
There were other rules in those days, Sweden's position in no-mans-land
was very fragile, threatened from all directions.
Nowadays our weapon manufacturers are prohibited by law to sell to any
country involved in a conflict, there's a special supervising authority.
That's an improvement. but I wonder how long it would last if Sweden once
again found itself surrounded by (potential) enemies who were at war with
each other. Admittedly, it is unlikely to happen.
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
And there are
organized political parties in Sweden today only too eager to
uphold
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
that
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
a problem. A truly democratic society should *not*, however, restrict any
political ideology, including their symbols.
You wouldn't mind to watch a demonstration in support for having
barbecued babies for lunch?
Not at all. I support everyone's right to their own opinion and their right
to express it, just so long as they don't expect me to agree with it. If I
find it truly offensive then I don't have to watch.
James
2003-10-30 15:14:18 UTC
Post by Paul (Oz)
<snip>
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you guys selling steel to
Germany
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
about
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
And there are
organized political parties in Sweden today only too eager to
uphold
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
that
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
political ideology, including their symbols.
You wouldn't mind to watch a demonstration in support for having
barbecued babies for lunch?
Not at all. I support everyone's right to their own opinion and their right
to express it, just so long as they don't expect me to agree with it. If I
find it truly offensive then I don't have to watch.
Webzpider can't be so ignorant that he isn't aware of the close relationship
between Sweden and the Nazis at the beginning of WW2. For example, he
conveniently neglected to tell you about how Sweden allowed Germany transit
during the invasion of Norway. Strict neutrality? That's bullshit. There
were many in Sweden who were strongly sympathetic to the Nazis,
antisemetism, and their theories of a super Nordic race. Many others opposed
the view and helped the Norwegians. But the general bias in their neutrality
did not swing from pro-Nazi to anti-Nazi until it became clear that the
Germans were losing the war.

James
Paul (Oz)
2003-10-31 00:00:02 UTC
Post by James
Post by Paul (Oz)
<snip>
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you guys selling steel to
Germany
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
about
Post by Webzpider
to the British etc. We were trading with the whole world since we
were
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
and
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
are neutral, just like you lot the first 27 months of the war,
before
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
the
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by James
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
And there are
organized political parties in Sweden today only too eager to
uphold
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
that
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
expression?
Within limits, we don't like riots in the streets, unlike you we
don't
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Webzpider
have
Post by Webzpider
by law to act domestically in peace time.
A Nazi salute is not rioting in the streets. Arrest the rioters if
you
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
have
Post by James
Post by Paul (Oz)
find it truly offensive then I don't have to watch.
Webzpider can't be so ignorant that he isn't aware of the close relationship
between Sweden and the Nazis at the beginning of WW2. For example, he
conveniently neglected to tell you about how Sweden allowed Germany transit
during the invasion of Norway. Strict neutrality? That's bullshit.
I was saving that for later :-(
I wasn't aware of that.
Webzpider
2003-11-13 02:19:49 UTC
Post by James
did not swing from pro-Nazi to anti-Nazi until it became clear that the
Germans were losing the war.
I wasn't aware of that.
No wonder, if you're not believing in fairy tales.

Webzpider
Marcus Andersson
2003-10-31 20:20:49 UTC
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Paul (Oz)
<snip>
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Paul (Oz)
find it truly offensive then I don't have to watch.
Webzpider can't be so ignorant that he isn't aware of the close relationship
between Sweden and the Nazis at the beginning of WW2. For example, he
conveniently neglected to tell you about how Sweden allowed Germany transit
during the invasion of Norway.
Perhaps he neglected that because it never happened? The German
government did ask the Swedish government for permission to transit
troops to Sweden during the invasion of Norway but the Swedes said no.
Post by Paul (Oz)
Strict neutrality? That's bullshit. There
were many in Sweden who were strongly sympathetic to the Nazis,
antisemetism, and their theories of a super Nordic race.
Yes of course there were, just as in all other countries. The nazis
were far from ever getting a seat in the federal parliament though. So
the amount of nazi sympathisers shouldn't be exaggerated.
James
James
2003-10-31 21:28:26 UTC
Post by Marcus Andersson
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Paul (Oz)
<snip>
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Webzpider
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Marcus Andersson
Post by Paul (Oz)
Post by Paul (Oz)
find it truly offensive then I don't have to watch.
Webzpider can't be so ignorant that he isn't aware of the close relationship
between Sweden and the Nazis at the beginning of WW2. For example, he
conveniently neglected to tell you about how Sweden allowed Germany transit
during the invasion of Norway.
Perhaps he neglected that because it never happened? The German
government did ask the Swedish government for permission to transit
troops to Sweden during the invasion of Norway but the Swedes said no.
You are probably correct. The use of Swedish transport facilities didn't
occur until after Norway had been conquered. One web site does summarize the
contributions that Swedish collaboration made to the Nazi in WW2.

http://www.utb.boras.se/uk/se/projekt/history/articles/ww2/ww23.htm
Post by Marcus Andersson
Post by Paul (Oz)
Strict neutrality? That's bullshit. There
were many in Sweden who were strongly sympathetic to the Nazis,
antisemetism, and their theories of a super Nordic race.
Yes of course there were, just as in all other countries. The nazis
were far from ever getting a seat in the federal parliament though. So
the amount of nazi sympathisers shouldn't be exaggerated.
Well, take a look at the web page. it suggests that the role was quite
important to the Nazis.

However, i agree that there were Nazi sympathizers in most countries,
including the US. Just as today, where there are proto-Nazis in many
countries, including Sweden. My basic point is that your fellow countryman
should focus on his own nazis, their political parties and web sites before
criticizing similar behavior elsewhere. His criticism of "US Lberty and
Freedom" is hypocritical, in the light of similar Swedish phenonmena.

James
Webzpider
2003-11-13 02:24:10 UTC
Post by James
However, i agree that there were Nazi sympathizers in most countries,
including the US.
Just as today, where there are proto-Nazis in many
countries, including Sweden. My basic point is that your fellow countryman
should focus on his own nazis, their political parties and web sites before
criticizing similar behavior elsewhere. His criticism of "US Lberty and
Freedom" is hypocritical, in the light of similar Swedish phenonmena.
Imagine there's more Nazi sympathizers in Yankland than there's people
in Sweden.

Webzpider
James
2003-11-13 08:03:22 UTC
Post by James
criticizing similar behavior elsewhere. His criticism of "US Lberty and
Freedom" is hypocritical, in the light of similar Swedish phenonmena.
Imagine there's more Nazi sympathizers in Yankland than there's people
in Sweden.
A really lame response.

"Imagine" is the key word, here. Webzpider's imagination makes a useful
replacement for facts, when he has no facts.

My experience is that I personally have never seen Nazi sympathizers on the
streets in the US, but I have seen skinheads during my visits to Stockholm.
A quick Google search will reveal a strong white supremist racist movement
there. Webzpider' brownshirts had better get busy.

James
AJ
2003-11-13 11:17:55 UTC
Post by James
A really lame response.
Love your new sig, Jimmy. Use it always.
Angkor
2003-11-13 17:35:12 UTC
On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:17:55 GMT, The Dipshit formally known as
Post by AJ
Post by James
A really lame response.
Love your new sig, Jimmy. Use it always.
Love my user name, bitch boy? :)
---

It's wonderful to watch you in denial, Angkor. Your account got nuked,
because you're stupid and forged a post using a real name and a real
email address. If I'm wrong about it then start posting using your
Angkor nym again from that account. Otherwise you're going to have
to live with the fact that Ken Ehrett buttfucked you, bitchboy.
Feel free to prove me wrong. Send a message from your Angkor account
Post by AJ
Newsgroups: az.general,alt.nuke.the.usa,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: arizona racist gun nut spree killer to be killed
---

Long Live The Sable Sock Cabal !
Webzpider
2003-11-04 02:18:47 UTC
"James" <***@nospam.net> wrote in message news:AV9ob.46750$***@fed1read01...
(snip)
Post by James
Webzpider can't be so ignorant that he isn't aware of the close relationship
between Sweden and the Nazis at the beginning of WW2.
For example, he
conveniently neglected to tell you about how Sweden allowed Germany transit
during the invasion of Norway. Strict neutrality? That's bullshit. There
were many in Sweden who were strongly sympathetic to the Nazis,
antisemetism, and their theories of a super Nordic race. Many others opposed
the view and helped the Norwegians. But the general bias in their neutrality
did not swing from pro-Nazi to anti-Nazi until it became clear that the
Germans were losing the war.
What "close relationship"? We were in danger to be invaded by the
Germans in 1940, our government were forced to balance on a sharp
edge to keep us out of the war.
They were forced to allow hospital trains and trains with unarmed
soldiers on leave between Norway and Finland.
At the time the Swedish forces were in a bad shape so diplomacy was
the best weapon at the time.
No one except the Germans would have gained anything if they had
invaded us. Later on our forces had gained a lot of strengh so the
Germans would have to think twice before trying to invade.

During the war Sweden was a safe haven for hundreds of thousands
refugees from all the Scandinavia and the Baltic states.
Should Germany had invaded, the Jews (domestic and refugees) would
have been fuel in Germany's crematories.
The southern parts of Sweden was littered with crashed allied airplanes
escaping from bomb raids in Germany. Their crews were transported
back to England on a regular basis,instead of being put in a detention
camp for the rest of the war (also a violation of the neutrality rules).

During the war you went to bed with Stalin, the butcher of Poland,
Finland and the Baltic states.
In Yankland you have the death penalty, you're executing juveniles,
retards and innocents, Nazi salutes and icons are allowed in the
streets.
You're suppressing the native Americans without compensating
them for their losses, you're fucking the UN and you're invading
supreme countries on a regular basis, with some silly excuses about
apparently invincible WMD.
All true signs of a fascist Government.

Webzpider
Paul (Oz)
2003-11-04 03:17:46 UTC
Post by Webzpider
(snip)
Post by James
did not swing from pro-Nazi to anti-Nazi until it became clear that the
Germans were losing the war.
What "close relationship"? We were in danger to be invaded by the
Germans in 1940, our government were forced to balance on a sharp
edge to keep us out of the war.
They were forced to allow hospital trains and trains with unarmed
soldiers on leave between Norway and Finland.
At the time the Swedish forces were in a bad shape so diplomacy was
the best weapon at the time.
No one except the Germans would have gained anything if they had
invaded us. Later on our forces had gained a lot of strengh so the
Germans would have to think twice before trying to invade.
I can see what you are saying but it did violate your neutrality.

Also, the allies could have decided that it made sufficient difference to
warrant invading you themselves.
Post by Webzpider
During the war Sweden was a safe haven for hundreds of thousands
refugees from all the Scandinavia and the Baltic states.
Should Germany had invaded, the Jews (domestic and refugees) would
have been fuel in Germany's crematories.
The southern parts of Sweden was littered with crashed allied airplanes
escaping from bomb raids in Germany. Their crews were transported
back to England on a regular basis,instead of being put in a detention
camp for the rest of the war (also a violation of the neutrality rules).
So it's ok to violate neutrality so long as you do so for both sides?

And on a similar point, how many of those airmen wanted to be sent back?
Webzpider
James
2003-11-04 08:35:26 UTC
Post by Webzpider
(snip)
Post by James
did not swing from pro-Nazi to anti-Nazi until it became clear that the
Germans were losing the war.
What "close relationship"? We were in danger to be invaded by the
Germans in 1940, our government were forced to balance on a sharp
edge to keep us out of the war.
They were forced to allow hospital trains and trains with unarmed
soldiers on leave between Norway and Finland.
At the time the Swedish forces were in a bad shape so diplomacy was
the best weapon at the time.
No one except the Germans would have gained anything if they had
invaded us. Later on our forces had gained a lot of strengh so the
Germans would have to think twice before trying to invade.
Your "danger" of invasion is a product of your personal imagination. There
are no records anywhere of a German plan for invading Sweden. Sweden was too
useful to the Nazis as a "neutral" country. All of that iron ore was
critical to the Germans - and made Sweden a lot of money. They had a very
comfortable war, while they Norwegians and Danes chose to resist the
Germans, and suffered greatly. Many Norwegians and Danes resent the role
Sweden played, even today. Ask them.
Post by Webzpider
During the war Sweden was a safe haven for hundreds of thousands
refugees from all the Scandinavia and the Baltic states.
Should Germany had invaded, the Jews (domestic and refugees) would
have been fuel in Germany's crematories.
There were many individual Swedes who were concerned about the plight of the
Jews, and of the Norwegians and Danes. But the government was more
interested in continuing a profitable relationship with the Nazis.
Post by Webzpider
The southern parts of Sweden was littered with crashed allied airplanes
escaping from bomb raids in Germany. Their crews were transported
back to England on a regular basis,instead of being put in a detention
camp for the rest of the war (also a violation of the neutrality rules).
As I said, once Sweden realized which way the wind was blowing, their
neutrality position took a pronounced pro-Allie tilt,
Post by Webzpider
During the war you went to bed with Stalin, the butcher of Poland,
Finland and the Baltic states.
Yes, we did. All to defeat the Nazis.
Post by Webzpider
In Yankland you have the death penalty, you're executing juveniles,
retards and innocents, Nazi salutes and icons are allowed in the
streets.
The death penalty isn't a sign of Facsism. Many politically incorrect
behaviors are permitted here. It is part of our tradition that
nonconformists have rights, too. My point is that attempts to repress
unpopular political views IS a sign of a Facsist state. The same laws that
ban Nazi symbols today can (and probably will) be extended to other
"unacceptable" political behaviors tomorrow.

The fact that your government makes a cosmetic gesture by outlawing the
external trappings of your proto-Nazis hasn't discouraged the growth of a
Facsist movement in Sweden. Just walk the streets of Stockholm, and
skinheads are commonly seen. Perhaps the solution is to pass laws about
haircuts.
Post by Webzpider
You're suppressing the native Americans without compensating
them for their losses,
Come around and see how Native Americans are being suppressed today. Check
out the reservations, that are now flooded with tourists, leaving piles of
money behind. They are not suppressed, and are being richly compensated.

you're fucking the UN

The UN was all fucked up long ago. We are dealing with reality. Just as we
dealt with the realities of Nazism and Stalinism. It is entirely
understandable that a political tradition that found it useful to cozy up to
Adolf Hitler, now want to ignore the Hitlers of the present.

The bottom line is that your reference to a Nazi web site in the US as a
"great sample of US Liberty and Freedom" is hypocritical, and stupid. There
are web sites equally offensive posted in Sweden. So, by your measure,
Sweden also has indications of liberty and freedom. I guess you probably
object to Swedes having these liberties, too. Perhaps a good beating by left
wing brownshirts is needed.

James
nick
2003-11-04 09:24:03 UTC
Post by James
Post by Webzpider
You're suppressing the native Americans without compensating
them for their losses,
Come around and see how Native Americans are being suppressed today. Check
out the reservations, that are now flooded with tourists, leaving piles of
money behind. They are not suppressed, and are being richly compensated.
http://www.pineridgerez.net/overview.php

"Pine Ridge Reservation is in the southwest corner of South Dakota and
encompasses about two million acres, roughly the size of Connecticut. Home
to approximately 40,000 Lakota (Sioux)"

"The teenage suicide rate is 1œ times higher than the national average for
this age group."

"Life expectancy on the reservation is 45."

"Thirty-nine percent of the homes have no electricity and 60 percent of
families have no telephone"

"Families live in overcrowded, substandard conditions--no insulation, no
central heat. Some sleep on dirt floors. Fifty-nine percent of the homes are
substandard. Many don't have running water and occupants must carry water
from the local rivers daily for their needs. Many don't have sinks with
piped-in water, stoves, refrigerators, or heating and plumbing."

Presumably these people had their lands in better parts of America stolen
from them and were ethnically cleansed to this reservation in the middle of
no where.
James
2003-11-04 16:29:10 UTC
Post by nick
Post by James
Post by Webzpider
[...]
Presumably? Is that how you arrive at these conclusions/ By presumption?

The Lakota Sioux were found living in the very area that the Pine Ridge
reservation, along with 3 other reservations, now exists. They only lived in
that area for a short period of time before the Europeans arrived, as they
had their lands in better parts of America (Wisconsin, Minnesota) stolen
from them by their brothers, the Chippewa Indians, and they were "ethnically
cleansed" by the Chippewa to this area in the middle of nowhere.

http://www.d.umn.edu/cla/faculty/tbacig/studproj/a1041/mnansx1800/chippewa.htm

The conditions on the Pine Ridge reservation are certainly poorer than
national averages, but not that much different from anybody else who chooses
to live in this God-forsaken place. Most Indians do the smart thing and pick
up and leave. Some choose to stay behind, for whatever reasons. Who knows?
Why did your forebearers choose to stay in that God-fordsaken place you live
in, rather than leaving? Another example of the Darwin effect, I suspect.

By the way, Nick, you apparently are not aware of it, but your "homeland" is
called Great Britain because at one time it was the home of a people called
the Britains. However, they had their lands stolen from them by your
ancestors and were also driven out to less desireable (if that is possible)
real estate. Many of their descendents now reside in places like Wales. When
are the English going to do the right thing and compensate the Welsh for
stealing their homeland?

Rather than commenting on the statisitcal differences in standards of living
of far away lands that you contiually demonstrate complete ignorance (see
above for example), I recommend that you educate yourself on the similar
variations in life in your own country.

James
nick
2003-11-04 18:12:49 UTC
Post by James
Post by nick
Post by nick
Post by James
out the reservations, that are now flooded with tourists, leaving
piles
Post by James
of
Post by nick
no where.
Presumably? Is that how you arrive at these conclusions/ By presumption?
It was a question.
Post by James
The Lakota Sioux were found living in the very area that the Pine Ridge
reservation, along with 3 other reservations, now exists. They only lived in
that area for a short period of time before the Europeans arrived, as they
had their lands in better parts of America (Wisconsin, Minnesota) stolen
from them by their brothers, the Chippewa Indians, and they were "ethnically
cleansed" by the Chippewa to this area in the middle of nowhere.
The "blame the Europeans for the ethnic cleansing of the native Americans by
Americans" routine.
Post by James
The conditions on the Pine Ridge reservation are certainly poorer than
national averages, but not that much different from anybody else who chooses
to live in this God-forsaken place. Most Indians do the smart thing and pick
up and leave. Some choose to stay behind, for whatever reasons. Who knows?
Do you think these impoverished people have the means to move?

You imagine they live in this squalor through choice?
Post by James
Why did your forebearers choose to stay in that God-fordsaken place you live
in, rather than leaving? Another example of the Darwin effect, I suspect.
What's so god-forsaken about where I live?
Post by James
By the way, Nick, you apparently are not aware of it, but your "homeland" is
called Great Britain because at one time it was the home of a people called
the Britains.
How does that excuse your ethnic cleansing and abysmal treatment of your
native people?
Post by James
However, they had their lands stolen from them by your
ancestors and were also driven out to less desireable (if that is possible)
real estate. Many of their descendents now reside in places like Wales. When
are the English going to do the right thing and compensate the Welsh for
stealing their homeland?
Do you see the Welsh living in reservations?
Post by James
Rather than commenting on the statisitcal differences in standards of living
of far away lands that you contiually demonstrate complete ignorance (see
above for example), I recommend that you educate yourself on the similar
variations in life in your own country.
I'm just countering your rose tinted view of the way Americas indigenous
have, and are being treated by white Americans.
James
2003-11-04 22:35:26 UTC
Post by James
Post by James
Post by nick
Post by nick
Post by James
out the reservations, that are now flooded with tourists, leaving
piles
Post by James
of
Post by nick
no where.
Presumably? Is that how you arrive at these conclusions/ By presumption?
It was a question.
It is common practice to state questions as such, not as an assertion.
Post by James
Post by James
The Lakota Sioux were found living in the very area that the Pine Ridge
reservation, along with 3 other reservations, now exists. They only
lived
Post by James
in
Post by James
cleansed" by the Chippewa to this area in the middle of nowhere.
The "blame the Europeans for the ethnic cleansing of the native Americans by
Americans" routine.
Blame?? Why is there a need to assign blame to the Chippewa for doing what
tribal groups have been doing for eons? The concept of blame is a fairly
recent one. And I guess you reject the history of the Chippewa, as presented
by the Chippewa themselves, in favor of your ignorant presumptions.
Post by James
up and leave. Some choose to stay behind, for whatever reasons. Who knows?
Do you think these impoverished people have the means to move?
Yes. Many of them have already left. Just as many of the countrymen your
forebearers left England for better places. And many are leaving today. Just
visit the Costa del Sol, as I often do. It's overrun with refugees from your
miserable climate. A good friend of mine makes a very comfortable living
there selling little cinder block shacks to them. The only down side is that
he has to go to the UK on occasion to find some more refugees.
Post by James
You imagine they live in this squalor through choice?
Yes they do. They make their choices to live on the reservation based on
values other than material ones. They would prefer that is was a better
place to live, but it is difficult to eke out a living in Western South
Dakota.
Post by James
in, rather than leaving? Another example of the Darwin effect, I suspect.
What's so god-forsaken about where I live?
I expect that the Souix on the Pine Ridge reservation make the same
justification for staying. It is the typical rationalization for inertia.
Post by James
Post by James
By the way, Nick, you apparently are not aware of it, but your
"homeland"
Post by James
is
Post by James
the Britains.
How does that excuse your ethnic cleansing and abysmal treatment of your
native people?
It wasn't meant as an excuse. It was meant to illustrate that this behavior
is endemic to all tribal groups, including those with European origin.
Post by James
are the English going to do the right thing and compensate the Welsh for
stealing their homeland?
Do you see the Welsh living in reservations?
Yes. It's called "Wales". That was a section of Great Britain set aside for
the Britains that were driven out of their homeland. And I suspect (not
presume) that an examination of the history of the Welsh would reveal many
parallels between their treatment by the English and the treatment of native
Americans by the Europeans. If the treatment of the Welsh isn't sufficient,
check out what has happened to the Irish and the Scotch.
Post by James
of far away lands that you contiually demonstrate complete ignorance (see
above for example), I recommend that you educate yourself on the similar
variations in life in your own country.
I'm just countering your rose tinted view of the way Americas indigenous
have, and are being treated by white Americans.
Your "counter" was based on ignorance of the (many) ways in which native
Americans live here in the U.S.

James
Larry Jandro
2003-11-04 22:55:59 UTC
Post by James
Your "counter" was based on ignorance of the (many) ways in
which native Americans live here in the U.S.
Nicky's knowledge of the USA is that which he reads in the Guardian.

or are we just jerking off..?"
Alan
2003-11-05 19:57:33 UTC
Post by James
Post by James
are the English going to do the right thing and compensate the Welsh for
stealing their homeland?
Do you see the Welsh living in reservations?
Yes. It's called "Wales". That was a section of Great Britain set aside for
the Britains that were driven out of their homeland. And I suspect (not
presume) that an examination of the history of the Welsh would reveal many
parallels between their treatment by the English and the treatment of native
Americans by the Europeans. If the treatment of the Welsh isn't sufficient,
check out what has happened to the Irish and the Scotch.
Keyword "Culloden"
Can you fake it, for just one more show?
James
2003-11-06 00:00:35 UTC
Post by Alan
Post by James
Post by James
are the English going to do the right thing and compensate the Welsh for
stealing their homeland?
Do you see the Welsh living in reservations?
Yes. It's called "Wales". That was a section of Great Britain set aside for
the Britains that were driven out of their homeland. And I suspect (not
presume) that an examination of the history of the Welsh would reveal many
parallels between their treatment by the English and the treatment of native
Americans by the Europeans. If the treatment of the Welsh isn't sufficient,
check out what has happened to the Irish and the Scotch.
Keyword "Culloden"
Nick seems to suddenly gone silent on the issue of stolen lands.

James
Alan
2003-11-09 19:35:51 UTC
Post by James
Post by Alan
Post by James
Post by James
real estate. Many of their descendents now reside in places like
Wales.
Post by Alan
Post by James
Post by James
When
Post by Alan
Post by James
Post by Alan
Post by James
check out what has happened to the Irish and the Scotch.
Keyword "Culloden"
Nick seems to suddenly gone silent on the issue of stolen lands.
If you want a real laugh, ask him about Hawaii. Then ask
him about Northern Ireland.

Hilarity ensues!
Can you fake it, for just one more show?
Larry Jandro
2003-11-09 19:45:16 UTC
If you want a real laugh, ask him [nicky] about Hawaii. Then ask
him about Northern Ireland.
Oh, shit... Don't get him started about Hawaii, another place he's
never seen, other than through the wind-up computer he has in his
council flat.

or are we just jerking off..?"
Asmodeus
2003-11-04 23:34:43 UTC
Post by James
I recommend that you educate yourself on the similar
variations in life in your own country
Where does he think we got it, anyway?
--
/"\ ||
\ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN || Just exactly what part of
/ \ AND POSTINGS || don't you understand?
Little John
2003-11-05 07:20:43 UTC
On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 09:24:03 -0000, in a fit of unbridled digital verbosity, once
again proving the problem is located between the seat and the keyboard, "nick"
<***@allstar.ps> two-fingered to all:

|>> Come around and see how Native Americans are being suppressed today. Check
|>> out the reservations, that are now flooded with tourists, leaving piles of
|>> money behind. They are not suppressed, and are being richly compensated.
|>
|>http://www.pineridgerez.net/overview.php
|>
|>"Pine Ridge Reservation is in the southwest corner of South Dakota and
|>encompasses about two million acres, roughly the size of Connecticut. Home
|>to approximately 40,000 Lakota (Sioux)"
|>
|>"The teenage suicide rate is 1½ times higher than the national average for
|>this age group."
|>
|>"Life expectancy on the reservation is 45."
|>
|>"Thirty-nine percent of the homes have no electricity and 60 percent of
|>families have no telephone"
|>
|>"Families live in overcrowded, substandard conditions--no insulation, no
|>central heat. Some sleep on dirt floors. Fifty-nine percent of the homes are
|>substandard. Many don't have running water and occupants must carry water
|>from the local rivers daily for their needs. Many don't have sinks with
|>piped-in water, stoves, refrigerators, or heating and plumbing."
|>
|>Presumably these people had their lands in better parts of America stolen
|>from them

No. None of them were alive then. That happened to their predecessors.

|>and were ethnically cleansed to this reservation in the middle of
|>no where.

And if they're dissatisfied with their lives or lifestyle, they're free to
leave. Hundreds of millions of people move every year.

jammin1-at-jammin1-dot-com

jammin1's Resources
www.jammin1.com
AJ
2003-11-05 07:24:56 UTC
On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 00:20:43 -0700, Little John
Post by Little John
|>Presumably these people had their lands in better parts of America stolen
|>from them
No. None of them were alive then. That happened to their predecessors.
oh, that makes it ok then.
You're a fuckhead, but you know that already.
Little John
2003-11-05 14:35:45 UTC
On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 07:24:56 GMT, in a fit of unbridled digital verbosity, once
again proving the problem is located between the seat and the keyboard, "AJ <
***@com.net >" <***@com.net> two-fingered to all:

|>>No. None of them were alive then. That happened to their predecessors.
|>
|>oh, that makes it ok then.

No, it doesn't. But, a point is being made which, not surprisingly, whooshed
right over your pointy little noggin.

|>You're a fuckhead, but you know that already.

No, I'm a NA and know a bit more about the subject than poo-boy, your hero.

jammin1-at-jammin1-dot-com

jammin1's Resources
www.jammin1.com
James
2003-11-05 16:27:52 UTC
Post by Little John
|>Presumably these people had their lands in better parts of America stolen
|>from them
No. None of them were alive then. That happened to their predecessors.
oh, that makes it ok then.
You're a fuckhead, but you know that already.
There isn't a piece of land inhabited today that wasn't stolen from somebody
at some time, including the land that you live on. And yes, that makes it
OK. It's called history.

James
AJ
2003-11-05 07:26:56 UTC
Post by Little John
|>and were ethnically cleansed to this reservation in the middle of
|>no where.
And if they're dissatisfied with their lives or lifestyle, they're free to
leave. Hundreds of millions of people move every year.
There's a family of twenty of them ready to move into the trailer next
door to yours, LJ. Enjoy your life, I'm sure you'll make them feel
most welcome.
(And if you try to convince anyone her that if that was actually to
happen you'd be happy about it then you're only deceiving yourself)
Little John
2003-11-05 14:39:19 UTC
On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 07:26:56 GMT, in a fit of unbridled digital verbosity, once
again proving the problem is located between the seat and the keyboard, "AJ <
***@com.net >" <***@com.net> two-fingered to all:

|>>And if they're dissatisfied with their lives or lifestyle, they're free to
|>>leave. Hundreds of millions of people move every year.
|>>
|>There's a family of twenty of them ready to move into the trailer next
|>door to yours, LJ.

You've fallen for the poo-boy trailer lie. Silly void.

|>Enjoy your life, I'm sure you'll make them feel
|>most welcome.

If they're good people, absolutely.

|>(And if you try to convince anyone her that if that was actually to
|>happen you'd be happy about it then you're only deceiving yourself)

Should I do a roll call of my neighborhood for you, void?

jammin1-at-jammin1-dot-com

jammin1's Resources
www.jammin1.com
James
2003-11-05 16:24:18 UTC
Post by Little John
|>and were ethnically cleansed to this reservation in the middle of
|>no where.
And if they're dissatisfied with their lives or lifestyle, they're free to
leave. Hundreds of millions of people move every year.
There's a family of twenty of them ready to move into the trailer next
door to yours, LJ. Enjoy your life, I'm sure you'll make them feel
most welcome.
(And if you try to convince anyone her that if that was actually to
happen you'd be happy about it then you're only deceiving yourself)
tens of thousands of Mexicans move into Arizona every year, find jobs, buy
homes (trailers or not) and settle down to make a life. Many do live in my
neighborhood. Many native Americans do the same. Most Mexicans and native
Americans choose not to leave their homes. It is presumptuous for Nick or AJ
or me to judge as to why some leave and some not. But, it is a sign of the
typical brand of ignorance demonstrated here to claim that native Americans
are not free to make such a choice.

BTW, in an (futile?) attempt to clarify one more example of ignorance,
trailers are called trailers because they are pulled behind other vehicles
and have wheels for such a purpose. The "manufactured homes" that are
commonly found in parts of the US are typically not trailers.

James
Webzpider
2003-11-05 21:18:25 UTC
Post by AJ
Post by Little John
leave. Hundreds of millions of people move every year.
There's a family of twenty of them ready to move into the trailer next
door to yours, LJ. Enjoy your life, I'm sure you'll make them feel
most welcome.
(And if you try to convince anyone her that if that was actually to
happen you'd be happy about it then you're only deceiving yourself)
tens of thousands of Mexicans move into Arizona every year, find jobs, buy
homes (trailers or not) and settle down to make a life.
In spite of the efforts from gun loons trying to imitate the U.S. border
patrols.
Post by James
Many do live in my neighborhood.
Is that the reason why you don't dare to show yourself in the street?
Post by James
Many native Americans do the same.
Stupid of them, it's their country, they have the right to kick you out of
your (theirs) home and move in.
Post by James
Most Mexicans and native
Americans choose not to leave their homes. It is presumptuous for Nick or AJ
or me to judge as to why some leave and some not. But, it is a sign of the
typical brand of ignorance demonstrated here to claim that native Americans
are not free to make such a choice.
Apparently native Americans are free to move and be suppressed anywhere.
Post by James
BTW, in an (futile?) attempt to clarify one more example of ignorance,
trailers are called trailers because they are pulled behind other vehicles
and have wheels for such a purpose. The "manufactured homes" that are
commonly found in parts of the US are typically not trailers.
Naah, they're trailers with their wheels removed (stolen).

Webzpider
James
2003-11-05 23:58:42 UTC
Post by Webzpider
Post by AJ
Post by Little John
leave. Hundreds of millions of people move every year.
There's a family of twenty of them ready to move into the trailer next
door to yours, LJ. Enjoy your life, I'm sure you'll make them feel
most welcome.
(And if you try to convince anyone her that if that was actually to
happen you'd be happy about it then you're only deceiving yourself)
tens of thousands of Mexicans move into Arizona every year, find jobs, buy
homes (trailers or not) and settle down to make a life.
In spite of the efforts from gun loons trying to imitate the U.S. border
patrols.
Right. A bit like the problem that the UK is having with immigrants sneaking
in on the Chunnel.
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
Many do live in my neighborhood.
Is that the reason why you don't dare to show yourself in the street?
??
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
Many native Americans do the same.
Stupid of them, it's their country, they have the right to kick you out of
your (theirs) home and move in.
No, that isn't the way it works. The concept of "right" is applicable. If
they had the power to kick me out of my house, they might be so inclined.
But they don't. Just as the Welsh don't have the power or the right to kick
you out of your home.
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
Most Mexicans and native
Americans choose not to leave their homes. It is presumptuous for Nick
or
Post by Webzpider
AJ
Post by James
are not free to make such a choice.
Apparently native Americans are free to move and be suppressed anywhere.
Half right, anyway. That's a start.
Post by Webzpider
Post by James
BTW, in an (futile?) attempt to clarify one more example of ignorance,
trailers are called trailers because they are pulled behind other vehicles
and have wheels for such a purpose. The "manufactured homes" that are
commonly found in parts of the US are typically not trailers.
Naah, they're trailers with their wheels removed (stolen).
I thought it would be futile. He's beyond any help

James
Webzpider
bvoiced
2003-11-03 22:24:10 UTC
Post by Webzpider
Within limits, we don't like riots in the streets, unlike you we don't have
a national guard to call for help, since our military forces are prohibited
by law to act domestically in peace time.
Hey Webspider, I'm as liberal and lefty as you get here in America (like
many of our founders). And I believe we have much to learn from the
rest of the world. Been around. Seen it. But let me correct one
thing. The National Guard is NOT the army. It is also against the law
to use our armed forces on people within the U.S. There are some jerks
who would like to change that, but for now we're safe. Thought you
would like to know.
Gregory Procter
2003-11-04 00:35:35 UTC
Post by bvoiced
Post by Webzpider
Within limits, we don't like riots in the streets, unlike you we don't have
a national guard to call for help, since our military forces are prohibited
by law to act domestically in peace time.
Hey Webspider, I'm as liberal and lefty as you get here in America (like
many of our founders). And I believe we have much to learn from the
rest of the world. Been around. Seen it. But let me correct one
thing. The National Guard is NOT the army. It is also against the law
to use our armed forces on people within the U.S. There are some jerks
who would like to change that, but for now we're safe. Thought you
would like to know.
Isn't your "National Guard" armed?
If it is, then you and your politicians are playing semantics.

Regards,
Greg.P.
bvoiced
2003-11-04 04:02:58 UTC
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by Webzpider
Within limits, we don't like riots in the streets, unlike you we don't have
a national guard to call for help, since our military forces are prohibited
by law to act domestically in peace time.
Hey Webspider, I'm as liberal and lefty as you get here in America (like
many of our founders). And I believe we have much to learn from the
rest of the world. Been around. Seen it. But let me correct one
thing. The National Guard is NOT the army. It is also against the law
to use our armed forces on people within the U.S. There are some jerks
who would like to change that, but for now we're safe. Thought you
would like to know.
Isn't your "National Guard" armed?
If it is, then you and your politicians are playing semantics.
Well, our dick head Republican politicians are famous for playing
semantics, no doubt. However, when I was in London recently, the police
there (albeit, the ones I saw most often) were not armed. Our police are
big time. So is the shrinking violet down the street. My only point
was: We do not allow our armed services to patrol our borders...or us.
It's a good policy in theory, don't you think. I SAID IN THEORY. We do
have a few nut cases around and about. And armed I might add. But if
the National Guard shoots four dead in Ohio....well you get my point. I
would hope we would show the same outrage worldwide, but I'm working on
that. America is THE most ying-yang place you've ever seen. Yes I'm a
gun-control supporter. Yes, I grew up shooting everything under the
stars. Guns I know. It is why I drop by here once in awhile. I also
lived for many years outside the States. It is why I figure it is my
duty to drop by here. Shit. I sound like Howard Dean. Oh well.
Gregory Procter
2003-11-04 10:30:08 UTC
Post by bvoiced
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by Webzpider
[...]
Our police in New Zealand are normally unarmed, but guns are available to them
under specific circumstances - eg armed confrontations. Police in rural areas
carry guns in locked compartments within their vehicles (normally in the boot of
the vehicle), if the seal is broken on the compartment then they face a stiff
justification situation.
Unfortunately, and I put it down to US attitudes being imported via TV and
movies, some New Zealanders are taking on US attitudes towards guns and law and
order, so the number of armed incidents is steadily increasing.
LIBassbug
2003-11-04 10:35:47 UTC
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by Webzpider
[...]
So now you are blaming the US for your rising gun crimes?
--
Chris.

Groggy No-cite on the job site.

Nick pissing in the shower.

Pic of Nick and Groggy. Friends forever!

Bush and Blair video. 3.85 meg download
http://www.geocities.com/libassbug/bushblair.mpg

Poor Laura!

http://fuckfrance.com/

"We have liberated a number of countries and we do not own one square
foot of any of those countries -- except where we bury our dead." -
Secretary of State Colin Powell, September 14, 2003
Gregory Procter
Sure.
LIBassbug
2003-11-04 11:17:13 UTC
Post by LIBassbug
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by Webzpider
[...]
Don't they teach you to take responsibility for your own actions?
--
Chris.

Groggy No-cite on the job site.
http://www.geocities.com/libassbug/greg_at_nicks.jpg

Nick pissing in the shower.
http://www.geocities.com/libassbug/clean.jpg

Pic of Nick and Groggy. Friends forever!
http://www.geocities.com/libassbug/nick_and_greg.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/libassbug/poor_laura.gif

Secretary of State Colin Powell, September 14, 2003
Gregory Procter
2003-11-04 11:33:35 UTC
Post by LIBassbug
Post by LIBassbug
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by Webzpider
[...]
Absolutely - those criminals are denied the defence that the yanks made them do it -
gee, we're nice to you!
LIBassbug
2003-11-04 22:03:08 UTC
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by LIBassbug
Post by LIBassbug
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by Webzpider
[...]
Hey, we don't force you to import our movies and TV!

Secretary of State Colin Powell, September 14, 2003
Gregory Procter
Errr, you buy up the TV companies and then import your movies and TV yourselves!
Larry Jandro
2003-11-04 22:52:57 UTC
Post by Gregory Procter
Errr, you buy up the TV companies and then import your movies
and TV yourselves!
We've bought New Zealand TV companies..? Name one.

I do know that the Aussies (Rupert and Co.) have bought several of
ours.

or are we just jerking off..?"
LIBassbug
2003-11-04 22:58:42 UTC
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by LIBassbug
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by LIBassbug
Post by LIBassbug
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by Webzpider
[...]
If you don't watch them, the companies would show something else.

Secretary of State Colin Powell, September 14, 2003
Michael Power
2003-11-05 04:35:21 UTC
Post by LIBassbug
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by LIBassbug
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by LIBassbug
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
[...]
Hey, why not? The whole world blames us for all its ills. Take a number and
get in line, bub.
P.S. Adam and Eve were Americans, did you know that? And so is God, for that
matter. Yup, it's *all* our fault.
Gregory Procter
2003-11-05 09:57:02 UTC
Post by bvoiced
Post by LIBassbug
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by LIBassbug
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by LIBassbug
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by LIBassbug
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by LIBassbug
Post by Gregory Procter
Post by bvoiced
Post by LIBassbug
Post by LIBassbug
Post by LIBassbug
Post by LIBassbug
Post by LIBassbug
Post by LIBassbug
Post by LIBassbug
Post by LIBassbug
Post by Gregory Procter
order, so the number of armed incidents is steadily increasing.
So now you are blaming the US for your rising gun crimes?
Sure.
Hey, why not? The whole world blames us for all its ills. Take a number and
get in line, bub.
P.S. Adam and Eve were Americans, did you know that? And so is God, for that
matter. Yup, it's *all* our fault.
Hey Michael, I was responding sarcastically to an idiot - go with the position
if you wish. ;-)
Webzpider

Webzpider
Jim Nicholson
2004-01-18 11:56:12 UTC
When are the Brits going to outlaw sling shots? Already have?
From the article:

"But I would strongly advise people to follow the advice being given out by
North Yorkshire Police, it's got to be better than having the Armed Response
Team paying you a visit."

If you own an airgun . . . call: 01609 783131 or your local police if you are
outside North Yorkshire.

<http://www.pickering.uk.net/news/news_vault/jan_june_2004/01/gun_debate.shtml>
Bogart
2004-01-18 15:55:02 UTC
Post by Jim Nicholson
When are the Brits going to outlaw sling shots? Already have?
"But I would strongly advise people to follow the advice being given out by
North Yorkshire Police, it's got to be better than having the Armed Response
Team paying you a visit."
If you own an airgun . . . call: 01609 783131 or your local police if you are
outside North Yorkshire.
<http://www.pickering.uk.net/news/news_vault/jan_june_2004/01/gun_debate.shtml>
Interesting comment:

"The new laws are not intended in any way as persecution of the
shooting fraternity. "This is all about cutting the supply of lethal
weapons to criminals, no more and no less."

======

In gun controlled UK, how have and how do criminals get legally owned
handguns in the numbers that suggest this new law needs
implimentation?

Do any of the roachpuppet trolls have a rational response?

---

" But you hear so many gunshots around here that I didn't think much
of it. " - Shaun Kehoe, Proud Supporter of Gun Control in the UK.

http://www.makeashorterlink.com/?T2E452607