re 1400 Economists spend night in Cuba laughing at Moronic Bush
Vendicar Decarian
2004-02-16 15:39:49 UTC
Castro ridicules gaffe-prone Bush
Sat Feb 14, 5:41 AM ET

By Anthony Boadle

HAVANA (Reuters) - Cuban leader Fidel Castro (news - web sites) is using
humour to defend himself from U.S. hostility, ridiculing President George W.
Bush (news - web sites) for his gaffes.

"Bush could not debate a Cuban ninth grader, who knows more than he does,"
Castro said in a speech closing an international conference of economists
hosted by his communist government.

Castro had his audience of 1,400 economists in stitches when he read out
some of Bush's more unfortunate statements.

Among other gaffes, Castro quoted Bush as saying: "I will have a
foreign-handed foreign policy"; "I know how hard it is for you to put food
on your family"; "More and more of our imports come from overseas"; and "The
most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case".

Looking cheerful and dressed in a dark grey business suit with a
salmon-coloured tie instead of this trademark uniform, Castro laid to rest
recent rumours that he may have died by delivering a four-hour 20-minute
speech in which he railed against White House efforts to get rid of him.

--
"We must create a <economic> crisis in order to ensure that there is no
alternative to a smaller government." - Bush - Imprimus Magazine 1995.

"We seek to remove resources from the control of the state, thereby starving
it." - International Society for Individual Liberty - NeoCon Libertarian.

"Throughout his term, Bush has implied tax cuts would starve the government,
paying for themselves by causing budget deficits that, in turn, would place
heavy pressure on Congress to lower spending." - Jeff Lemieux - Senior
Economist - Progressive Policy Institute.

"They have an agenda which is to starve the government of revenue. But in
order to get it through, they keep on having to pretend that the tax cuts
are affordable, and so they've been suppressing the likely cost of
everything, including the war on terror." - Paul Krugman - Economist.
Fugitive
2004-02-20 02:55:34 UTC
Hi I am Greg B Farr of:
15652 NE Glisan St
Portland, OR 97230-4842
(503)256-1848

And I like to pimp my son out to street people for spare change! And as for
the USA it can go fuck it's self!

***@earthlink.net
http://www.gaydar.com.au/smudggy
http://my.gay.com/smudggy