Another Example Of How Americans Are Brighter Than Non-Americans:
DE781
2003-09-16 19:33:12 UTC
"In the UK, 65 percent of the 204 respondents said they use IM for
personal purposes during work hours, the survey said.

Half the UK respondents admitted to peppering their IMs with abusive
language; 40 percent used IM to conspire on colleagues during
conference calls and nearly one-third confessed to "making sexual
advances" in the easily disguised dialogue box.

U.S. users more tame
U.S. respondents, meanwhile, gave more tame accounts of their IM
usage. For example, less than one in five American survey participants
said they used IM to comment on senior management or to flirt.

One explanation for the disparity is the Big Brother notion. Nearly 60
percent of British respondents did not believe or were unsure whether
their IM conversations could be monitored by their employer while 71
percent of US respondents believed -- correctly -- that IM messages
could be traced."

Stupid Brits!
PMD

Stupid Brits!
DE781
2003-09-20 03:03:56 UTC
Post by PMD
You fat fuckers, you don't know your arse from your elbows!
I don't? Well, at least *I* know that AIM conversations, and
basically anything else you do online, CAN be traced by people who are
operating the network on which your computer is running. Haven't you
Brits ever heard of "cookies"? Oh, yeah, I forgot...you're British.
Post by PMD
PMD
Stupid Brits!
Broadway
2003-09-23 03:17:15 UTC
Post by PMD
You fat fuckers, you don't know your arse from your elbows!
PMD
Such a clever response.
Webzpider
2003-09-25 00:44:53 UTC
Was that coming from your arse?
Broadway
2003-09-25 03:22:29 UTC
Post by Webzpider
Post by Broadway
Post by PMD
You fat fuckers, you don't know your arse from your elbows!
PMD
Such a clever response.
Was that coming from your arse?
Are you two guys sharing a brain? OK, fine, I'll play along...
Post by Webzpider
Was that coming from your arse?
No, but I can also say it from my dick, bring your face closer.
Webzpider
2003-09-25 22:52:37 UTC
Post by Broadway
Post by Webzpider
Post by Broadway
Post by PMD
You fat fuckers, you don't know your arse from your elbows!
PMD
Such a clever response.
Was that coming from your arse?
Are you two guys sharing a brain? OK, fine, I'll play along...
You like to play with yourself?
Post by Broadway
Post by Webzpider
Was that coming from your arse?
No, but I can also say it from my dick, bring your face closer.
You live in Gay-Bay?

Webzpider
What's 'IM'?
DE781
2003-09-20 03:08:19 UTC
Post by Webzpider
Post by DE781
[...]
LOL! Case in point. I guess Norway or Niger or Nicaragua, or
whatever other little backwater place .NU might be is not advanced
enough to have access to IM technology yet. See, Brits? Be
happy...at least you're not quite as fucked up & useless as some.
PMD

Webzpider
What's 'US'?
Broadway