I'm George W. Bush and I.......
PMD
2003-09-15 15:19:04 UTC
I attacked and took over two countries.
I spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted the US
Treasury.
I shattered the record for the biggest annual
deficit in history (not
easy!).
I set an economic record for the most personal
bankruptcies filed in any 12
month period.
I set all-time record for the biggest drop in
the
history of the stock
market.
I am the first president in decades to execute a
federal prisoner.
In my first year in office I set the all-time
record for most days on
vacation by any president in US history (tough
beat my dad's, but I
did).
After taking the entire month of August off for
vacation, I presided over
the worst security failure in US history.
I set the record for most campaign fund raising
trips by any president in
US history.
In my first two years in office over 2 million
Americans lost their jobs.
I cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work
Americans than any other
president in US history.
I set the all-time record for most real estate
foreclosures in a 12-month
period.
I appointed more convicted criminals to
administration positions than any
president in US history.
I set the record for the fewest press
conferences
of any president, since
the advent of TV.
I signed more laws and executive orders amending
the Constitution than any
other US president in history.
I presided over the biggest energy crises in US
history and refused to
intervene when corruption was revealed.
I cut health care benefits for war veterans.
I set the all-time record for most people
worldwide to simultaneously take
to the streets to protest me (15 million
people),
shattering the record for
protest against any person in the history of
mankind.
I dissolved more international treaties than any
president in US history.
I've made my presidency the most secretive and
unaccountable of any in US
history.
Members of my cabinet are the richest of any
administration in US history.
(The poorest multimillionaire, Condoleeza Rice,
has a Chevron oil tanker
named after her.)
I am the first president in US history to have
all 50 states of the Union
simultaneously struggle against bankruptcy.
I presided over the biggest corporate stock
market fraud in any market in
any country in the history of the world.
I am the first president in US history to order
US attack AND military
occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so
against the will of the
United Nations and the vast majority of the
international community.
I have created the largest government department
bureaucracy in the history
of the United States, called the "Bureau of
Homeland Security"(only one
letter away from BS).
I set the all-time record for biggest annual
budget spending increases,
more than any other president in US history
(Ronnie was tough to beat, but
I did it!!).
I am the first president in US history to compel
the United Nations remove
the US from the Human Rights Commission.
I am the first president in US history to have
the United Nations remove
the US from the Elections Monitoring Board.
I removed more checks and balances, and have the
least amount of
congressional oversight than any presidential
administration in US history.
I rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.
I withdrew from the World Court of Law.
I refused to allow inspectors access to US
prisoners of war and by default
no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.
I am the first president in US history to refuse
United Nations election
inspectors access during the 2002 US elections.
I am the all-time US (and world) record holder
for most corporate campaign
donations.
The biggest lifetime contributor to my campaign,
who is also one of my best
friends, presided over one of the largest
corporate bankruptcy frauds in
world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron
Corporation).
I spent more money on polls and focus groups
than
any president in US
history.
I am the first president to run and hide when
the
US came under attack (and
then lied, saying the enemy had the code to Air
Force 1)
I am the first US president to establish a
secret
shadow government.
I took the world's sympathy for the US after
9/11, and in less than a year
made the US the most resented country in the
world (possibly the biggest
diplomatic failure in US and world history).
I am the first US president in history to have a
majority of the people of
Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest
threat to world peace and
stability.
I changed US policy to allow convicted criminals
to be awarded government contracts.
I set the all-time record for the number of
administration appointees who violated US law by
not selling their huge investments in
corporations bidding for gov't contracts.
I have removed more freedoms and civil liberties
for Americans than any
other president in US history.
I entered office with the strongest economy in
US
history and in less than
two years turned every single economic category
heading straight down.
RECORDS AND REFERENCES: I have at least one
conviction for drunk driving in
Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and
is not available).
I was AWOL from the National Guard and deserted
the military during time of war.
I refuse to take a drug test or even answer any
questions about drug use.
All records of my tenure as governor of Texas
have been spirited away to my
fathers library, sealed in secrecy and
unavailable for public view.
All records of any SEC investigations into my
insider trading or bankrupt
companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable
for public view.
All minutes of meetings of any public
corporation
for which I served on the
board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for
public view.
Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my
VP)
attended regarding public
energy policy are sealed in secrecy and
unavailable for public review.
(Note: this information should be useful to
voters in the 2004 election.
Circulate to as many citizens you think would be
helped to be reminded
about this record)
jolly roger
2003-09-16 01:32:54 UTC
In article <eMk9b.3016$***@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk>, pdnw21781
@blueyonder.co.uk says...
I attacked and took over two countries.
I spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted the US
Treasury.
I shattered the record for the biggest annual
deficit in history (not
easy!).
I set an economic record for the most personal
bankruptcies filed in any 12
month period.
I appointed more convicted criminals to
etc, etc ....

sir, your astute and articulate observations indicate that you have a
thinking problem. many people with thinking problems find only temporary
satisfaction in thinking, not realizing that thinking only leads to more
thinking.

you now have the opportunity to participate in my revolutionary 12 step
program to end thinking forever. my patented regimen of trans fats,
"reality" TV and born again Christianity has freed millions of Americans
from abusing themselves by thinking. AND IT CAN WORK FOR YOU TOO!!

still not convinced? well, here are a few testimonials.

Nat : BOOOOOHOOOOO!! BWAAAAH!!! AAAAARGH!! AWWWWWW!!
(ouch - I think I hurt myself..)

Scott: God Bless America! America Bless God! Bless America, God.
See Scott run. Run Scott, run...

Jesse: FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON!!
deeees-per-raawdough when will you come to your sences...

George W. Bush : ... duh, bring 'em in, ah, on ...

that's RIGHT - you can end thinking for just $29.95 by logging onto my
web site at http://www.iamasucker.com

have your credit card ready! ignorance is bliss!!

RLS
PMD
2003-09-16 16:23:36 UTC
Sorry Roger, I enjoy thinking, it's made me the supreme being that I am
today...

:)

PMD
@blueyonder.co.uk says...
RLS
cladatps
2003-09-16 04:25:26 UTC
President George Bush tells the truth founded on the demands of Natural law,
God, Democracy, Capitalism, the US Constitution and free, fair, and
affordable commerce.

If there was anything like that in this post, I missed it.

www.cladatps.org
about this record)
PMD
2003-09-16 16:42:41 UTC
Pure claptrap from cladatps... Shrubby's past has been hushed up to protect
you morons from the truth (Like you give a shit), as always, the US
administration is unaccountable to anyone. Yet you still vote for the best
video on TV, as politics aren't a part of his election campaign. What is?
Fireworks and burgers and broken promises. You sad bunch of misfits, you're
laughed at by all of us in Europe and the rest of the world!

Swartzennegger for President - Now let's all have a proper laugh. What the
fuck does he know about politics? Nothing, he doesn't need to, look at
Ronnie Reagan. The most powerful job in the world with no clue about how to
do it. A puppet will do, oh, you already have one. It's been a long time
since there was a president with an I.Q. in double figures but they (The
real admin) don't want to confuse the electorate I suppose.

Hahahahahaha....

PMD
about this record)
me
2003-09-16 19:39:16 UTC
Look at yourself closely PMD. Look how ignorant your statements are.
"Fireworks and Burgers" how fucking original. Like we haven't heard that a
million times. We also laugh at you BTW. Your EU under the guise of
expanding unity in Europe. Your coming dictatorship. Bow to the bitches in
France form of unity. Your phony elections to adopt a single type of money.
All set up to enforce the same dream Hitler had. A unified Europe through
force. It took the killing of that woman in Sweden just to stop the hostile
dictatorial takeover of Sweden. Look at your EU constitution. It is a
fucking joke. A fucking joke that only left leaning fools could think up.
Enjoy your freedom while it lasts.

The misfit will be you in the future. You see Americans as misfits because
you look down on us. You see us as a lesser people. Your education on
anything American is fucking pitiful. Just by looking at your comments we
can see this. You don't even know who is laughing at who. Even though many
are laughing at you. The EU is a joke.

Schwarzenegger has not said a thing about running for president. That is
another shortcoming in understanding anything about the U.S.
Let me explain it to you.

There is a recall election in the state called California. Have you heard of
that state? It is on the west coast of the U.S. It is comprised of many
people who have minds polluted by the European mindset called leftism.
Liberals in California are trying to stop the election to rape the state of
California of more money. While the recall tries to get rid of this tactic.
Arnold Schwarzenegger is one of the candidates running for GOVERNOR. This is
comedy at its best, yes. And it is all based on the comedy occurring in
Europe now. The false elections that chooses leaders for the EU. This is the
way a "leader" in California is being elected. They see Europe as a shining
example. Most Americans see you as a fucking joke.

Please do some research and get back to any of us. Pull your fucking eyes
off the supposed "international media" you watch. Fuck your beliefs about
the U.S. You just show to us that you are another fool with selective
education or the full lack of education of anything going on in the U.S.

But you will probably be too stupid to even take this advice in. It is the
European way.
PMD
Lili
PMD
PMD
2003-09-16 20:03:24 UTC
It's not just Arnie, it could have been anybody, I was pointing out that
your political arena is just a free for all for anyone with a few $mil to
spare. No one questions the credability or political credentials of the
candidate. If he ran for anything like that in Europe we would all fall
about laughing. Instead, these idiots are just pushing their respective
acting careers one stage futher. What a fucking joke all you fat arsed lazy
twats are!

PMD
PMD
Lili
2003-09-17 00:15:03 UTC
Post by Lili
Post by me
the U.S. You just show to us that you are another fool with selective
education or the full lack of education of anything going on in the U.S.
But you will probably be too stupid to even take this advice in. It is
the
Post by Lili
Post by me
European way.
Post by Lili
Post by Lili
Post by Lili
Post by PMD
do it. A puppet will do, oh, you already have one. It's been a long time
since there was a president with an I.Q. in double figures but they (The
real admin) don't want to confuse the electorate I suppose.
Hahahahahaha....
PMD
I resent your comments on my arse, considering you've never had the
priveledge ;)
PMD
2003-09-17 13:46:54 UTC
I know Arnie is running for govenor you prick but the point is where will it
end? Amerikka is trapped in a fantasy of hollywood. I heard Morgan Fairchild
could be the first woman US president. ???

Yes, we do look down on you. We see you as a bunch of dimwitted sheep who
will do anything shrub says. Scandal after presidential scandal and you keep
voting in the miscreants. Has no one bothered to ask why shrub's past has
been sealed in secret? Even his Texas driving licence? I think you are all
too embarrassed and scared to say anything. I think you're all cowards for
not standing up for your rights. I also think that you try and bully the
rest of the world and when diplomacy fails you run for the B52's. I think GM
food exports to Africa (Of which they rejected) are an attempt to sow GM
crops around the world to minimize opposition and maximise profits. No
mention of potential health problems. So we know at least one shrub policy
and it is fuck the people and their health, let's make a buck, who cares
about future generations we'll all be dead by then.

PMD
PMD
PMD

about this record)
Meer
2003-09-17 12:19:20 UTC
[...]
Why would this info help voters? Remember how George got "elected" in
the first place? What a joke.
PMD
2003-09-17 13:59:59 UTC
Post by jolly roger
@blueyonder.co.uk says...
[...]
True, the voters probably don't understand any of it. They've never heard
the truth before anyway. All they worry about is how many burgers they can
fit in their slobbering fat faces and their only concern is when the Tabasco
runs out!

PMD
Justin
2003-09-17 19:17:07 UTC
PMD, you new here? Or just some lame ass troll who changed to a different
name?
PMD
2003-09-17 19:41:15 UTC
No, I'm new. Pleased to meet you...

PMD
name?
George Handurega
about this record)
PMD
2003-09-21 16:08:38 UTC
My post merely brings the facts out in the open. Got nothing to do with
terrorism, sexuality or religion.

Looks like I hit a nerve tho.... hehehe

PMD
about this record)
Joe
2003-09-30 15:22:50 UTC
Post by George Handurega
damn your gay, you idiot, try to deal with the WTC attacks and all the other
shit that has been happening you faggot. you osama bin ladin penis sucker
Thus, in a nutshell, is written the entire philosophy of the Bushites.
There is not one fact in that guy's thread you can dispute.

Look at the ones on the economy, especially, stupid. How your record
surplus became record deficit in record time. Your money. Not someone
else's.

How long will you stay in denial?
Guy Incognito
Denial isn't a river in Egypt.
Brian K
2003-09-21 07:25:34 UTC
Go find another tree to hug you fucken pansie ass bastard.
Maybe Osama needs another butt-buddy to go caving with.
If it wasn't for guys with balls like George Bush's, sissys like
you would be nothing but dead.

Yeah,
all we need is another do nothing Democrat and we
can all get taken hostage and do absolutely nothing about it
because we don't have the BALLS.

Majority rules dickweed and if you can't handel it
Castro will feed your dumb ass.
PMD

None
2003-09-21 19:45:31 UTC
Post by PMD
You insane, redneck, sista-fucking, obese prostitue. Don't pollute my thread
with your inane, short-sighted drivvel!
<snip>

So, let us get this straight.

He', according to you, is a "prostitue" and "drivel" has eyes.

Is your surname "Bush" you verbal incontinent, or are you just a product
of an underfunded American High School system?

"No", I hear you say - you may check one box below.

[ ] I never left the High School system.
[ ] I never attended High School.
[ ] I work for NASA sticking tiles on shuttles.
[ ] I'm a Marine.
[ ] I'm a Repubocrat.
[ ] My name used to be David Ferry. I'm dead.
[ ] My name used to be Barry Seal. I'm dead too.
[ ] My name is Felix Rodriguez. I'm still alive.
[ ] My name is Bremer. I like to holiday in Guantanamo Bay.

PMD

Lili
You don't get invited to parties much, do you?
PMD
2003-09-21 23:34:59 UTC
Post by None
Post by PMD
with your inane, short-sighted drivvel!
<snip>
So, let us get this straight.
He', according to you, is a "prostitue" and "drivel" has eyes.
Is your surname "Bush" you verbal incontinent, or are you just a product
of an underfunded American High School system?
"No", I hear you say - you may check one box below.
[ ] I never left the High School system.
[ ] I never attended High School.
[ ] I work for NASA sticking tiles on shuttles.
[ ] I'm a Marine.
[ ] I'm a Repubocrat.
[ ] My name used to be David Ferry. I'm dead.
[ ] My name used to be Barry Seal. I'm dead too.
[ ] My name is Felix Rodriguez. I'm still alive.
[ ] My name is Bremer. I like to holiday in Guantanamo Bay.
You don't get invited to parties much, do you?
I hate parties! I hate Americans and French cheese and French people. But I
still enjoy myself and ignore the periphery ... :)

<P-M-D>
COL RSJ
2004-02-07 22:47:04 UTC
On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:19:04 +0100, "PMD" <***@blueyonder.co.uk>
wrote:
ROTFLMWAO because all the leftist scumbags can do is hurl insults at
President Bush, yet Bush owns their asses at every turn. Maybe Bush
is stupid, but that means that every liberal and leftist is totally
brain dead.

Buwahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fucking losers.
--

"Conan, what is best in life?''

''To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.''
AB PP
2004-02-08 01:26:31 UTC
...am an IDIOT!