FBI SADISTS SEXUALLY ABUSED and RAPED ME for 3 YRS and BEHEADED ME
o-j
2004-11-04 21:15:56 UTC
you are a liar.
David
2006-02-12 14:57:49 UTC
FBI SADISTS could possibly have installed a transponder chip in my
body like Ethan did to Nyah in Mission Impossible 2. If any of you are
KNOWLEDGEABLE about how to find transponders implanted using any
methods including X-Rays, please post some relevant information here
and HELP ME. It would be greatly appreciated.
Undercover FBI SADIST J NIcklebaker listed in this column was able to
figure out PRECISELY to the core, the day I left home even though I
was 8500 miles away from US borders and he could have done it ONLY by
TRACKING ME with an implanted transponder chip in my body.
You can educate yourself more about the EVIL FBI SADISTS by reading
these websites.
www.datafilter.com/mc
www.informationclearinghouse.info/article5637
www.4verichip.com/index.html
PERVERTED FBI agents RAPED, TORTURED, SEXUALLY ABUSED ME for THREE
YEARS and BEHEADED ME which is 10000 times worse than the SEXUAL ABUSE
of prisoners by Lyndie England.
Q1 : If you were beheaded, why are you not very dead indeed? Did they
reattach your head using some technology that is currently unknown to
medical science in general?

Q2 : Why not come and live more freely in England? If the US sucks so
much, leave and come and live here...