Ink
m***@frontiernet.net
2006-03-20 12:04:49 UTC
Sorry guys. The spam stuff was not my intent. I do oppoligies and won't
happen again. I have never been on newsgroups before and not sure how to
work them. I hope you guys can forgive a bad choice. Murphey
Joe Fischer
2006-03-20 15:04:41 UTC
Post by m***@frontiernet.net
Sorry guys. The spam stuff was not my intent. I do oppoligies and won't
happen again. I have never been on newsgroups before and not sure how to
work them. I hope you guys can forgive a bad choice. Murphey
No problem, M, but take advantage of Usenet rules and
use anything you want in a one or two line signature at the end
of a topical to the newsgroup and subject line message, I hope
you enjoy Usenet as much as I do, and help many people the
world over print out the messages and pictures they like
without having to pay $30 an ounce, or one dollar a ML for ink.

Joe Fischer